Lesson 2: We have confidence in our future Wednesday 15 September 2010

It was our second National education and the NE message we were to focus on was "we have confidence in our future". This was linked to what we were supposed to be learning through Biopolis, which is a center for biomedical sciences in Singapore. Each of us were to be a part of a cell, and submit a resume to apply for a job at the Biopolis. I was given the role of Mitochondrion, a part found in both animal and plant cells. I had to research for lots of information in order to understand what my cell part does and how t helps the cell "I'm" residing in. I think that completing a resume aids in our learning of cells, for we would conduct researches on different cell parts, which would enable us to understand the cell parts better. I think this is a fun way to learn a topic and ups our interest in cells.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment