Lesson 7: Workbook Exercises Wednesday 28 July 2010

That day, the class went to the biology laboratory for our Science lesson. We merely did workbook exercises on that day. I did not expect that the workbook questions to be so tough that I had a hard time figuring out some of the answers. We were given several minutes to complete a few questions before she went through the questions and answers with us. I had to make sveral guesses for some questions, some of which were correct and others were wrong. While doing the exercises, we needed to refer to the Periodic Table but nobody had a copy of it with them at the lab. I referred to my notes but there was no mention of the Periodic Table. The notes are really important to us as we need them for revisions and are sources of information. We had no choice but to answer the questions based on our knowledge.

I feel that I would need to revise my work more often so as to be better equipped with information which would help me in tackling tough questions. Doing the workbook exercises enable me to know exactly how much I know about the topic and I will know which areas I need to improve on and thus, not repeating the same mistakes I had made previously.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment